Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Counseling Day

Krissy and I have started counseling today. Our counselor is a lot younger than I thought he would be. He seems like a really nice guy though. Krissy and I both talked about some issues and the counselor helped us to try and focus on some certain aspects of what we need to be happy. He also gave us some homework, so I have been working on that for a little while. I hope that this helps us figure some things out. That is all I want to say about it.

A funny thing happened on my way down to St. George. Bella was singing again(I guess she has recently started doing this on car trips) and she was snacking on some nuts and raisins. I start to listen to what she is singing and she is saying, "Mommy made my raisins, Mommy made my raisins". I started cracking up when I realized what she was saying. While Krissy and I were at counseling, bella went and stayed at Tonya's and played with Shaylie for a little while before she had to go to school. Bella was having fun when we got back.

Thanks Tonya for watching her. Krissy and I both really appreciate it.

Love everyone, Chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to both of you. Put your hearts in to it, so that you know that you have really tried!

Keep up the stories about Bella. We wish we were there to hold her and play with her and hearing about her is the next best thing. Give her a special hug from Papa & Gramma Pam.

Anonymous said...

Of course I will keep up the stories. They just keep getting better anyway.