Thursday, May 28, 2009

News at 11....

So I do have a couple of things that I think should be discussed here.

The first thing is that I have met a wonderful girl named Lynn. We have been dating for a bit now and it has been a long time since I've been this happy. I WAS going to wait until I had a picture of the two of us together, but I just can't wait for that to happen (Lynn isn't a fan of photos of herself...Sorry babe, had to tell them - lol).

She is very excited to meet everyone. I recently met her daughter (Kaiah, 4.5 yrs old) and she is adorable. She kept telling Lynn that she wanted to hug and kiss me. And then she'd just run up and hug me. It was way cute. Kaiah was a little upset with me when I left without having a chance to say goodbye to her..but she has since forgiven me. :D

I can't wait for everyone to meet Lynn. She is a great person and I am lucky to have her in my life.

And now for something completely different....

BELLA IS MOVING BACK TO ST. GEORGE!!!!!!! (There's excitement for you)

Krissy called me the other day and said that they will be moving back in about two months. This is some of the best news I've ever had. I have missed her since they moved up to Ogden. I am glad she will be able to be near her cousins and family again. :)

Much Love,
Chad

6 comments:

crystal said...

sounds like good news all around! awsome awsome!

Marchelle said...

Everything sounds wonderful! I am so happy for the both of you and wish you the best of luck getting to know each other even more!! That will be so nice for you to have Bella closer!! What a great surprise!!

Dad said...

Hey Chad,

Sounds like great news all the way around. Looking forward to meeting Lynn. Feel free to stop by anytime.

Also, if there is anything that we can do to help, just let us know. Bella is welcome to stay here for awhile, or we can help transport her down to you.

Anyway, it sounds like good things are happening in Chad-world. You deserve it, you are one of the best!

Love, Dad

Tonya said...

So happy for you on both counts! We are so excited for Bella to be back with us too! She is a wonderful kid and we love spending time with her. We'd love to meet Lynn too! I'm glad you are happy...you deserve it! Love ya! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Nisa says - OH HAPPY DAY...OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!! This is the best news ever....oh happy dance!!!!

:) I can't wait to meet Lynn and Kaiah too

Erin Strong said...

Congrats!!!
So glad you are happy, you deserve it!! Maybe we can meet her when we are up there over the 4th :)
glad to hear bella is moving closer again -- i can't imagine how tough it was having her farther away!!
Love ya and see you soon!!!
Erin, Mike and Myka