Monday, January 12, 2009

It's About Time

I know, I know. This blog has taken me WAY too long to post. Every time I would look at the pics to try and decide which ones to post, I would just get overwhelmed and then I would just tell myself, "I can just do it tomorrow". Next thing I knew it was 3 weeks later and still no post from me. So here are some of the pics from Christmas in Holden. :)

Here is Bella on Christmas Eve in her new pjs:


Bella visiting Santa at the Holden Ward Party (Anje was helping hand out the goody bags to the kids):


Bella with her friend Mirinda(sp?) waiting in line for Santa:


Here I am sneak kissing Bella:


Bella all suited up to go play in the snow:


Here we are lounging at Greats' place:


Here is Bella with the gift she got from Papa Strong:


Bella posing with her present:


Here I am explaining how Netflix works to Anissa:


Myself, Anissa and Grandpa Heath:


Bella with her Grandma Great:


Bella with Papa Great:


Showing Bella her new Leapster 2:


Here is Bella and Anje listening to Anje's mp3 player:


This is a picture I took on Christmas Day night of Holden's Main Street:


Here we are winking at the camera (this is what she likes to do when we have a camera in our hands..lol):


And here she is looking all cool on her bike:


Almost left this FULL bike picture out:




I hope you enjoyed those pictures. Sorry it took me so long to get them up here.

Much love to all,
Chad

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad,

Love the pictures. Thanks for posing them. Isn't it about time for you both to come visit again. We are finally over our Christmas colds so it is alright to come visit.

We love and miss you both,
Dad & Pam

Tonya said...

Great pics!

Dezaree said...

I bet it is hard to pick the pictures of her, because she is such a cutie! I especially like the ones of the two of you. Very cute!

Marchelle said...

Thank you, thank you for posting them!! It looks like you where able to spend loads of quality time with Bella!! That makes the holidays even better.

Love ya!!

crystal said...

aww fun pics, I love christmas...it's the coolest thing ever!

Pirate, 200 years too late said...

My word is that lovely girl growing up fast. Is she dating yet?