Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving? What's that?

As most of you know, my Thanksgiving this year was pretty much non-existent. I didn't have Bella this year, so that kinda kills it as being a holiday right there...but other causes were that I had to go into work at 5am and then because I'm trying to save up enough leave hours for Christmas time, I ended up having to stay to work until early afternoon.

I, luckily, had my laptop there with me so I was able to stream a couple of movies from Netflix. Those helped pass the time. However, one of them I had to watch just to remember why I thought that movie was bad. lol (It was called Pulse)

So when I went home I ended up just playing some video games and then made me some chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner. Exciting stuff, I know.

Hope everyone else had a great Holiday.
Much Love,
Chad

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Hang in there, kiddo! Just think how much sweeter Christmas will be after a holiday such as this. Love you...we missed you and thought about you on the day! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad,
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger" Nietszche
Not much solace when you are eating mashed potatoes alone. Pam could only find an 18 lb turkey so we fried up enough turkey to last from now to Christmas. Come up anytime, even just for a daytrip and we will "turkey" you. It's still not the same as being with Bella but we will do everything that we can.
We love you and miss you.
Dad & Pam

Marchelle said...

Sounds like you made the best of it though...I'm glad that you are going to get to take extra time off at Christmas!! Ours was good. It is always nice to vacation...