Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Time Has Come...

In about two weeks, Bella will be starting Kindergarten. I can't believe it has come to be that time already. Next thing I know...she'll be graduating college. lol
I am excited that I get her for all next week. I'm taking some days off of work to be able to spend more time with her now since I'm not sure how I'll be able to work out seeing her during school. We'll be trying to come and see the grandparents mainly while I have her. So expect a phone call.

That's really all that is new with me so I will sign out now.

Much love,
Chad

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Enjoy her while she's little...they grow up so fast!! And no matter how fast you think they grow up, it's even faster than that...and that's fast!!! Love you both!!!

Dezaree said...

I still can't believe that she is in Kindergarten. She will have so much fun though!!! Let us know when she gets here so we can come and say hi.

Marchelle said...

That will be so much fun for you!! Good to know that happy times are coming soon!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you both!!!!!!!!! Hurry.

Love, Dad & Pam