Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well here it is....another wonderful spring day and I'm stuck inside the airport. :p Yay me!

I had a great time with Bella last week when she was here. We had a blast hanging out together. There was lots of driving involved, but she seemed to handle it very well. We just took along the little princess computer that Dad & Pam gave her (for Christmas, I believe) and we would listen to the songs on it (mainly Canon in D, which she really likes for some reason) and she was doing an awesome job at the "Missing Letters" game. I didn't even have to help her and she was sounding out the words and getting the majority of the words right on the first try. I was very proud. The addition/subtraction game was a little harder, but she was starting to get the hang of it.

I hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend so far. I went down to Hurricane yesterday and spent the evening with Brandy and her kids. It was fun.

Much love,
Chad

1 comment:

Dezaree said...

Bella's a smart little thing isn't she. Glad your Easter was good. Ours was as well. Except for the fact that I am sick AGAIN! I am sick of being sick.....all the freakin' time. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I am done yelling now.