Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Car Troubles.....AGAIN

Sometime last week my passenger side windshield wiper motor decided to take a permanent vacation. I don't know how it happened, but the motor pretty much split in two. So I had to get that fixed pretty quickly since the weather will be getting worse from here on out. Plus I didn't feel safe having Bella in a car where the wipers wouldn't work.

Took my car in this morning and they told me they would give me a call after they had a chance to look at it. Well about an hour and a half later I got a call telling me that the part I would need to get to replace it was going to cost me close to $200....and yes that's only for the one side. So all in all, it cost me about $265 to get it fixed. Hopefully they will survive the winter.

Well that's about all the news I have. This weekend I will be going down to St. George to catch Bella's third soccer game. I heard her team didn't do so well in their second game, but oh well.

Much Love,
Chad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too... let us know where it is going to be. You probley told me but you know my memory....Love to all..Sunday is Anjes Primary program too.....

Dezaree said...

You need to get a new car dude! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

Taylor's soccer game is Saturday at 1:00...fyi. See you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I was checking to see if there was any Halo 3 news on your blog...you are probably still standing in line. On second thought, you probably preordered it and are halfway through the game by now. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Drat, Bella and Taylors games were rained out. I'll hae to come down and see another one. Let me know the times again. Love Mom.
Missed seeing Bella this weekend.