Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Upcoming Trip

Well I am getting ready for my trip to California. This will be the first time I’ve ever been to the San Francisco area, so it should be fun. Hopefully I will be able to get at least SOME good photos while I’m down there.


I’ll be there from this Saturday until Tuesday. I’m really excited to finally get to meet my friend Amanda. She’s a sweetheart and I appreciate her letting me stay with her, so I don’t have to waste money on a hotel room. She’s gonna be my guide around the area while I’m there. I can’t wait.


Bella wishes she could go with me this time. I had to tell her that maybe next time she’d be able to come with me (assuming I make it out that way again). She said that was okay.


Hope everyone is doing well. Talk with you all later.


Much Love,
Chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful on your trip and I expect a phone call or a parting "blog" and you know why....
Call please when you get back...
Love your, Very Protective, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh yea and have a great fun time with Amanda and do bring back lots of fun pictures.....and of sourse a little something for me....because I am your very protective Mom..Love ya:)