Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The REUNION

Well I went to my 10 yr. reunion on Monday and I have to say I had a blast. It was great seeing all my old friends. The evening started with a little mingling from everyone. Then we feasted on some dutchoven chicken and potatoes, rolls, and a salad. And for dessert they served up some yummy dutchoven peach cobbler. After dinner, we did the "stand up and tell us about yourself" speeches. It was good to hear that everyone was doing pretty well for themselves. Then we had drawings for donated gifts. And then the next 3 people to plan our 15 yr reunion got picked. They should do a great job though. Then it was time for pictures and we felt like we were in front of a pack of paparazzi. Lights flashing everywhere. It was a fun time. People started trickling away around this time and a few of us continued talking and ctaching up on things. I got home around 11pm. I am excited to see if more people show up for the 15 yr reunion. We had about 36 of 96 graduates show up. So not too bad of a showing. I will see if I can get some pics and I will post them so you can see who all showed up.

Much love,
Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read about the emergency landing at the Cedar Airport yesterday! Were you there...was it crazy. The lady in the paper didn't sound very happy. Hope your day was better...Love you! T:)