Monday, May 29, 2006

Self-admitted SLACKER

I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted something. Sorry about that. Well let's see.....Tonya is going to watch Bella for me over the next two days..(thanks again Tonya). Bella is going to have a blast with the girls. Not much else is going on...I passed my annual recertification tests. I failed one, but it was for a couple of minor things. Um....got the oil changed in my car...(Now THERE is some excitement).

Well I will try and do better this next month. Love to all, Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad,

I would never call you a slacker. (Afraid you would call me something worse.) It is always good to hear from you, no matter what the news.

Congratulations on the recertification (and the oil change too, I guess).

I heard a rumor that you & Bella might be at Lagoon soon? Hope so. I couldn't let you get that close without finding some time to come see you both.

Love, Dad