Saturday, March 11, 2006

Long Lost Friends

Well, after 6 months, I have finally been able to see my great friends, Dez and Geoff. They came up to Cedar for a little break from the....um, great weather in Arizona. I guess this was their thought, "Hey let's leave this sunny wonderful place and head to Utah, where we will get dumped on by over a foot of snow."

All I am saying, bad timing, but it was great to see them. We went to IHOP for breakfast. It was fun. Dez's brother Chase and his wife Jenny were there as well. Bella was being entertaining as usual. She loves them all.

I have to go to work now. So I hope that all of you have a great weekend and BYE.

1 comment:

Dezaree said...

Chad,
It was really good to see you, and Bella and Krissy too. It's been too long....and try maybe 8 months instead of 6. Ya, I know, I lost track of time too. Now it's your turn.....come down here. So, see you soon!